$14.99 - $15.49
- Textured polyurethane foam construction - Excellent grip no matter the conditions - Flexible finishing tape - 200 x 3cm
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
$27.99 - $40.00
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
Pro's Digital Carbon Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of synthetic leather for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and top control even in the wet. This fine tape has an adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold and it's made to last.
With three layers of high-tech materials, Cannondale's Microfiber Plus Premium Bar Tape treats your hands like royalty. A breathable, tacky microfiber outer layer keeps its grip in all conditions and has an incredible feel on bare hands. Cushioning EVA foam has just the right amount of squish and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration damping. This triple-threat in comfort will leave your hands feeling fresher for the whole ride.
•Rubberized, shock absorbing elastomer compound with a tennis-style, leather-like look and feel •Cinelli and MASH logos throughout tape length •Includes logo plugs and finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
Nothing feels or looks better than a freshly wrapped road handlebar. Easton's Velo Tape is made from synthetic cork, resists sweat and foul weather, and offers a sure, comfortable grip.
$17.99 - $25.00
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
$33.99 - $37.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
Knurl tape is made of high grip rubber with a shock absorbing layer of silicone gel for increased comfort. Simple to wrap, keep clean and reusable. Suitable with or without gloves. Supplied with Icon logo bar ends and finishing tape.
$41.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Brooks' Perforated Leather Tape adds world-class comfort and style to your prized bicycle. This supple, full-grain leather bar wrap provides fantastic grip and vibration damping. Plus, the included cork bar-end plugs provide a unique and classy finishing touch.
$45.99 - $49.99
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm DSP is Lizard's thickest tape and has a new distinct pattern. Tried and tested on the cobbles at the Paris-Roubaix course!
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
$13.90 - $16.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$12.99 - $16.99
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including: - 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape - 2 rubber bar end plugs - 2 adhesive cloth strips.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
• Lightweight rubber grips • Sizes: 135x30 • Material: VGL • Including end plugs • Set weight: 66gr
$7.95 - $9.99
• Lightweight rubber grips • Sizes: 125x28mm • Material: VGL • Including end plugs • Set weight: 66gr
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page